Convert Word To PDF: PDF and Word are undoubtedly the most widely accepted document formats.
Regarding Word, Microsoft is known to have created the Word file format in 1983.
At that time, it was available on many platforms, such as Mac, Windows, and Soc Unix, and gradually the number increased.
Supporting over 180 user interface languages, Word has become one of the most used file formats. There are different word document formats. DOCS DTOX, DTOM,DOCM DOM, etc.
Adobe Systems has already created a PDF, which means that the file format is a portable document template to open on any operating system and first came to us in 1993.
Later in 2008, ISO took over the PDF, thus becoming a global “open standard”.
Many advantages of PDFs are graphics integration, longevity, ease of use, and integration of different types of content such as text and images, etc.
Options, different ways to work with different types of PDFs, etc. In addition, it is difficult to reuse an image from a strange file since the images are mainly embedded in PDF files. Therefore it is difficult to extract them.
In this article, there are some ways to convert your Word document into PDFs if you need it.
Top 11 Tools To Convert Word to PDF In 2020
1. Foxit Reader
This award-winning is an excellent tool to convert word to pdf. This tool has been created with Focus Software can be run on Windows 10, Linux, Android, iOS, Mac, etc. With it, you can create, view, edit, and print PDF files.
To create PDFs with Word, you must first download and install the versatile PDF reader program. Installing a PDF printer is also relevant to this process.
In addition, it is also important to install the PDF add-in in MS Word. After installing them all, you should open the Word file in MS Word and select the “Create PDF” option from the Foxit PDF Reader menu bar.
Another method that can be used to edit PDFs is to open the PDF, select the print option, and create a PDF printer for the fax reader as the default printer.
Then select the “Print” button to save the Word document as PDF.
2. Use Google Drive
You can always use Google drive to convert Word To Pdf.
The first condition of this method is that you must have a Gmail account.
- Sign in to your Gmail account If you do not have an existing Google Account.
- First, create an account by clicking on the “Create Account” option at the bottom of the sign-in box on the official Gmail website. You will not be billed for creating an account.
- After opening your Gmail account, you need to click on the “Create” option and choose Google Drive.
- In the next step, download the word file to the Google Reader you want to convert to PDF.
- When you click on the “Download” option in your Gmail, you need to find your document on your device and click on the “Open” option.
- When uploading, you need to make sure your Word document is converted to a Google document.
- This can be done by first checking the square and choosing “Google Docs” from the various download options available.
After that, the document will appear in the “View my unit” folder. Open and check coordination problems.
This is the last step in the conversion process. In the process, select the file in the “View my unit” folder and download it in PDF format.
Your document will be downloaded to a PDF and stored on your device.
Must Read: Top 9 Vaporwave Text Generator Tools
3. PDF Cloud
This is an excellent website to convert word to pdf.
This website provides many services. In addition to converting your Word document to PDF, you can convert any other type of file format to PDF.
You can also convert PDF documents to Word or Excel documents. The steps outlined below are specifically intended to convert your document into PDF format.
- Go to the home page of the site, you can see different options. Go to the third option where it says “Convert files to PDF” and select it.
- After selecting, you will need to download the required documents from your device.
- The conversion will begin as soon as the required file has been selected. This process may take a few minutes, depending on file size and browsing speed.
- When the process is complete, a page opens. You need to click on the converted PDF file, then the download will start automatically.
- This is for single use only.
- The file download size is limited to 2MB. If you want to change a large number of records, you can choose from different projects like Basic (Free), Standard (Cost $ 3.99 / month) and Professional ($ 9.99 / month).
4. PDF Converter
This is another popular and reliable website to convert word to pdf on the internet. On this website, you can convert your Word document from your device file or from any URL to PDF.
Go to the link and click on the pdf converter.
In the first step, you need to specify whether to convert data from URL to PDF or file.
If you want to select a file on your device, click “File” in the first step of the home page.
Otherwise, if you want to replace the URL, click on URL and Step 1 URL and copy and paste the requested URL.
You can then click the “Convert” option on the page. Before clicking Convert, ensure that the “Convert to” format is PDF.
After conversion, your pdf file will appear on the page. You must click “Download” to start downloading the file and saving it to your device.
After replacing a file with another file, you must wait 60 minutes.
And if you don’t want to wait or get a professional job, since you have a lot of word documents to convert to PDFs, you can always choose a premium membership.
It provides a number of benefits, such as 256-bit SSL encryption security, unlimited switching, and working on any computer, without delay between converting two files.
The price range of the membership issue varies according to the different plans available.
5. Convert the document to PDF in Microsoft Word
If you have Microsoft Word 2007 or a later version of Microsoft Office, you can convert your document to PDF in Word by following these tips.
- Open the document you want to change and click the “Microsoft Office” button.
- Click “Save As”.
- In “Save a copy of a document,” click PDF or XPS
- The “Publish to PDF or XP Format” window will open.
- The “default” file name will be the same as the name of your Microsoft Word document, and you can rename the file
- The file is the default PDF File Type. Click the arrow to convert the format to XP.
- The option to “Open a file after publishing” will be selected by default. You can deselect it.
- • The optimization button has been set to “Standard”. You can choose to adjust and “downgrade” according to your needs.
- Click Post Post
- A copy of the document will be saved in PDF format.
- If you select “Open a file after publishing” and the Adobe Acrobat Reader application is installed on your computer, the document will open in a new window in PDF format.
Word tip: If password files are saved in .doc format. Open it in Word 2007. Save it as a Word document. It will be saved in the Docx format. Now open the file in a new format (.docx) and follow the steps above to save it as PDF.
6. PDF Creator
This is also a handy tool to convert word to Pdf.
This is an online version of the PDF converter. It is very easy to use and does not require any PDF printer to be installed. Just select the document you want to change and click Convert.
If you want to edit some parameters of your file, you can specify them in the configuration option that appears just before the download option.
In this option, you can specify a specific number of pages in the PDF format that you want to edit. We can also compress image sizes and adjust image resolution.
You can even set a password for your documents if you want some privacy for your file. If you want to change multiple files, open them in Windows Explorer and select multiple files to convert to.
7. Free PDF
This is a stupendous tool to convert word to Pdf.
With this program, you can create presentation files from Word document files. But for that to work, you need to install a virtual printer and hidden script before installing the free PDF.
By following the same procedure as the previous program, you can convert a .doc or .docx file to PDF. Just make sure to create a free PDF file as an existing printer.
8. PDF24 Creator
This a great tool to convert Word to PDF.
As the name implies, this free program is used to create PDF files from almost any application.
First, you need to download this program and install it on your computer.
Implementing this program also requires installing a virtual printer on your computer. Installing this program is very easy.
To convert Word documents to PDFs, open Word documents on your computer, then click Print Command.
The next step is to select “PDF24 PDF” as the current printer in the options menu. After choosing, click the print option.
After that, a dialog box appears where you can configure the file quality. When saving the document, select “Save as PDF”.
The Word document will be stored as a PDF in the desired location.
Some of the additional features provided with this program include automatic updating and preview before saving a PDF and merging several PDFs into one file, screenshots and images in PDF.
Create files and more. The user interface is self-explanatory, so you should not have difficulty knowing this program.
Word documents can be converted to PDFs in medium and high-quality e-book formats. You can also convert images and screenshots to PDFs.
To maintain privacy, you can also set a password and file security.
9. OpenOffice Word to Pdf
This a great tool to convert Word to PDF.
It is a free word processor fully compatible with Word.
- First, you need to download and install OpenOffice on your computer.
- Open the app and the word file you want to convert to.
- In the menu bar, click “File” and select the “Export to PDF” option.
- Name the file, then select “OK” or “Save”. By doing this, your word file will be converted to PDF format.
10. Nitro Word To PDF Converter
This is a very reliable and easy to use a word to pdf conversion website.
Going to the site after opening the home page, you can see a separate box on the left, titled “Word to PDF Converter”.
Easily select your word file from where it is stored on your device.
In the next step, you need to provide the website with the email ID in which you want to receive the converted file. Then click on the “Transfer” option.
The process of converting the file takes a few minutes, depending on the size of the conversion file. So be sure to wait a few minutes before converting the file to your email ID.
Additionally, the maximum transfer limit is 5MB. So, if you want to convert large files, be sure to download the Nitro Pro version. In the Pro version, you can change many large files from the desktop at any time.
11. PDF to Word Using Duplichecker
If you want to convert Word to PDF we recommend a great website called DupliChecker.
It’s an amazing platform with hundreds of free SEO tools, including Word to PDF Converter. To switch from this device, follow these steps:
- Drag/drop or download Word file.
- PDF Click the button on the PDF button.
- You can download the file once you convert the PDF to Word conversion tool.
- The file is downloaded in .zip format
- Extract the file and save it as a PDF.
Here are 11 easy-to-use websites to convert word to PDF providing users with the option to use. You can use any of them and get your hands on a converted PDF file without worrying about formatting and aligning your data.